Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Last Post For a Few Days

This will be my last post for a few days as tomorrow morning I will FINALLY be moving into our condo. It's about goddamn time. Tomorrow night will also feature my trek to Oxford for the beginning of a college football season that I will surely not care about. I hate saying this, but take Northwestern giving 3...it's a mortal lock.

Friday, I'm heading back home for the holiday and more importantly, the GFL Draft (no affiliation to the G$FL). I have finished third the past two seasons and personally think the auction style draft is the best way to go.

As far as the G$FL Draft goes, I thought good times were had by all. The Stube was a more than gracious host to us and some of us partook in some brew-dawgs. Drew won the award for most hungover. I think I definitely have to most fierce backfield with Edge, Cadillac, Reggie Bush, Coke-dealing Jamal, and Mr. Ronald Dayne.

I like Saul's stable of WR's the best with Fitzgerald, Randy Moss, and Javon Walker as starters and Glick has the best QB's with Peyton and Warner. Overall a good time though and I'm already pumped for next year's draft!!!

Another post hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: