Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Countdown Begins and Supermarket Chicanery



One of my "underlings" at work is former Redhawk DL Larry Burt. While stopping by their office today, before I left, he had this to say to me:

Larry: Hey Li'l Boss (his nickname for me), one month.

Me: One month?

Larry: Until we beat the shit out of Northwestern.

Hell yeah, while the team has many question marks with only ONE returning defensive starter and a new QB, they should still be solid.

I just was picking up some eats at the grocery store. You know how you go to the deli and ask for like a pound of turkey or whatever? Well this dumb bitch in front of me did not believe in that theorem. She actually asked for $2.00 worth of salami and $2.50 worth of cheddar cheese. Are you fucking kidding me? I wanted to slap that ho.

No comments: