Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Charo? Why Charo?

I've always been a huge fan of VH1's I love the series'. Watching these programs helps me know way more than you do about pop culture. Anyway, while watching the recent I love the 70's Volume 2 last week (which was hilarious, much better than the I love the 90's which felt like all the contributors mailed it in), I noticed that they talked to Charo a lot. This made me wonder, "What the fuck is Charo famous for?" I search imdb.com and find that she did some guest spots on Love Boat and Fantasy Island in the 70's and 80's but nothing really stable as far as work goes. Can someone tell me why her opinion is sought after for my beloved series on VH1! She has made a "career" by spewing out lines like "cuchi cuchi" and not learning English at all. She sucks and she looks like she's completely plastic. Charo hasn't had consistent work ever and my boys at VH1 put her on the damn Surreal Life!!! She couldn't carry Ron Jeremy's jock. Alright, I'm completely off topic since I've forgotten about how much I hate Charo and how regretful I am at not getting a picture taken with Ron Jeremy when I saw him at the Vegas airport.

My final take on Charo = Mexican Retard

2 comments:

Tart said...

Actually Charo released a series of Spanish records spanning from the 70's to the 90's. She also has a resturant in Hawaii (which I have been to). It was along time ago, so it may not be open any more.

GMoney said...

you're a fag, tart!!! get us a fucking place to live!!!